Employers sending employees on an international assignment will usually ensure the employee is neither better nor worse off than if they had stayed at home. To ensure this, employers will implement a Tax Equalization arrangement. The aim is to provide the employee with the same net pay that they receive at home.
Our experienced global mobility team will assist you in the following ways:
- Advise you on the best way to provide the same net pay to your employees
- Draft your tax equalization policy
- Provide a briefing document for your employees
- Have face-to-face meetings with your employees to explain how the policy works
- Manage the tax equalization process in the UK