Multinational groups with a global revenue in excess of €750 million and with a UK presence, must publish a UK Tax Strategy online that is available free of charge, with penalties for non-compliance. This broadly applies to any UK operation of a group that is caught by the Country by Country Reporting rules.
The Tax Strategy must set out:
- The group approach to risk management and governance arrangements for UK tax
- The group attitude to tax planning
- The level of risk the group is prepared to accept for UK taxation
- The group approach towards dealings with HMRC
- A group statement about its published tax strategy in compliance with its duty under the Finance Act 2016
Our team has the expertise required to assist in helping you draft and publish an appropriate tax strategy to guarantee full compliance with the legislation.