The UK follows the Country by Country (CbC) reporting requirements from the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD). A report is needed in the UK if the group has revenue in excess of €750 million in the previous reporting period.

The UK subsidiary or permanent establishment (PE) must notify HMRC and provide details about the group company filing the CbC report.

In some situations, the responsibility to file CbC reports shifts to a UK entity. Our team can assist with filing these reports and your UK obligations across CbC.

Looking for something else?

Head back to Corporate income tax or see all the services we offer.

Want to find out more?

Speak to our team and find out how we can get you up and running for your next venture in the UK.

Contact Us
Design & Built by The Dairy Creative Agency
The Diary Creative Agency