Corporate income tax is a manageable business cost and the UK has a globally competitive corporate tax system. Enhanced corporate tax reliefs and exemptions are available to encourage UK business growth and investment.
We identify potential tax costs or inefficiencies from business transactions while highlighting corporate tax reliefs or exemptions which may be legitimately used to mitigate those costs. We also help business investors structure investments into the UK in a tax efficient manner and carry out tax efficient investment activities, including investment in research and development, new plant and machinery or new business ventures.
Our corporate tax advisors work closely with clients and their professional advisers to maximise the benefits that can be obtained from a broad range of tax reliefs and exemptions such as:
- Capital allowances (UK tax depreciation) on property and plant
- Land remediation reliefs
- Intellectual property reliefs such as R&D Tax Reliefs and Patent Box
- Creative Sector Tax Reliefs
- Tax reliefs for acquired Intangible Assets
- Tax reliefs and exemptions on business acquisitions and disposals